Monday, April 14, 2014

Insiders Basketball Classic May 16-18 #GPRCertified


2018 Deziree White has a bright promising future. I saw her last season in middle school and she blew me away which shouldn't surprise me as she's making a lot of noise in track as well. White made All Tournament at the Insiders Hoopfest and will be one of the many bright young stars I'll be checking out at the Insiders Basketball Classic next month

This event is GPR Certified which means there is a great possibility I will see you and have something up


REGISTER NOW and be sure to ask your coaches to email rosters to rosters@girlzprepreport.com

I don't recruit, I'm placing info for COLLEGES to recruit YOU and if your coach isn't going helping put your name out there with credible sources, why are you doing this?


READ MORE