Friday, April 11, 2014

Leblanc-Ernest continues growth


'17 Jade Leblanc-Ernest is making another turn since I initially saw her a couple of years ago. I can see the confidence and aggressiveness coming along with her being more assertive on the court. I caught Jade a couple of times during the school year and watching her handling under pressure really brought a smile to my face along with her simply making plays

Skill set and work ethic has never been an issue as she keeps putting the pieces to the puzzle together and over the weekend, she helped lead the Pearland Hawks to an impressive showing, winning the consolation round at the Insiders Hoopfest


I'll be live and in living color all day and night May 16-18 at the Insiders Basketball Classic. Registration will be closing soon to assure I see as many as possible

Read more