Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Peters closing out career in flash

Bernisha Peters is a charter member of the #sizedontmatter club and contrary to anything you hear, she has NOT just been discovered or showed she could play, this picture from her 8th grade season and a little knowledge in using the search bar on this site will tell you everything you need to know about her game and the fame that awaits her


I think I will call this #legit week because not only can I call it early, I always call it like I see it and the knock on Peters was she was too small however I knew otherwise. Peters is going with RL9 this season, I haven't seen her this season, hopefully I will catch her but she did slow down for a picture


Insiders Basketball Classic will be May 16-18, bring your teams and talented players to get inked, well blogged

Read more