Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Younger Celtics equally as impressive as older group at #ATLShowcase

I'm even more impressed as I look at the roster, this team was full of 8th and 9th graders who could flat out play. I always explain to parents that talent is everywhere and I usually associate my points with an analogy, like I've had dishes called gumbo, some with tomato sauce to some being clear and although they may have been tasty, it wasn't the real thing. That usually goes over some folks heads, just like many of these young players I saw in ATL Showcase will wind up doing

Ashley Foster had range, she showed she could nail the long ball consistently. Alana Hodges and Kaylyn Jackson both finished well. Xian Lopez not only finished but she did a great job passing from the post. Super athleticism from Tatyana Davis and Sydney Brown, both have great hands, could attack and finish and play defense