Wednesday, April 9, 2014

#ATLShowcase continues and concludes with even more magic



What's that old saying, oh yeah, a picture is worth a thousand words and the magic I saw from many of the younger players, some in 4th grated, simply has me bubbling with enthusiasm about talented players coming up across the country. I said earlier I've already predicted many of these kids will play at a very high level, I know where the bar was set but the main thing all of the players need to do is not become complacent and continue to work on their game and the same for me because from what I saw at the ATL Showcase hosted by Prime Time Sports, I had to be on my game

If you all enjoyed what I'm doing, please check my EVENTS tab and remember that I will be at Prime Time Nationals July 23-27, covering ALL ages. I'm not saying I'm the best at this or that, only I'm different in the way I put this out and my ability to project is simply mind boggling, so we'll wrap it up with the youngsters all day tomorrow and like the picture below, voila