Thursday, April 10, 2014

The youngsters show out #ATLShowcase






Peak Performance pipeline of talent was even more obvious on championship Sunday as they placed two teams in both the 6th and 7th grade semifinals and wound up finishing 2nd in the 6th grade and 1st in the 7th grade divisions. The 2nd place finisher has a team bursting with talent and at this age, you just never know but let me say this. This was probably one of the most competitive groups of young players I saw at the ATL Showcase hosted by Prime Time Sports under one roof outside of AAU and Prime Time Nationals, than I have in a long time, I'm talking some as young as in the 4th grade




The Georgia Pearls pipeline is full as well, placing 2nd in the 7th grade while finishing 1st in the 6th grade, keep in mind both of those teams were playing a year up and the 6th grade squad of 5th graders actually had three 4th graders on the team. Georgia Elite and Georgia Jaguars both had some talented young players, if this is your first time using my blog or website, type in a name in the search box and magically things appear, like this read more




Today, I'll bring you info on the finalists from both the 6th and 7th grade division and until we meet again, players please remember one thing, I always lok for progression, so keep working on your games because I remember, eventually