Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dukes rolling with Austin Elite to #IBC May 16-18


Hopefully this analogy works but have you ever met someone that tried barbecue for the first time and said it was the best in America, keep in mind this is their first time trying it.  Austin Elite's Tommy Gregg and Fonzelle Martin have tried barbecue all across the country so when they suggest something to me, I listen  and the heads up on Alexus Dukes was she was quick and creative and saw the floor well, well several colleges saw her on the floor doing her thing at the #HOT and the spin was "where did she come from"

The Harker Heights star will be on hand with Austin Elite at the Insiders Basketball Classic May 16-18, I'll have more coming from the event. Please remember to email me your rosters, I know some coaches have told me they have jobs and didn't have time, but it only takes a click so send them to rosters@girlzprepreport.com


To register for the event, click here