Friday, April 18, 2014

'16 Schenck at HOT with Crazy Quick


Quicker than I can say loaded, this 2016 class has talented players bursting out all over the place and although Madison Schenck is listed on my Under The Radar list, her ability to score from just anywhere is not what has impressed me most about the young lady that stands right around six feet, it's her perimeter defense and ability to handle the ball in the open court pressure.

Sure she can still bang in the paint if needed as well as step out and drop a long one but her work ethic is evident because she has definitely improved across the board from where she was a couple of years ago and this talented sophomore is about to blow up

With over 2500 player at the Heart of Texas next weekend, Schenck is definitely on my list of players I need to catch