Thursday, April 3, 2014

Adidas Crazy Fast crazy good at #SBEX

Let's be real, on paper, this is an impressive group. 6'4 Natasha Mack and 6'3 Jade Williams, followed by 6'1 Jessica Munoz, Mack actually made the Tip Sheet from #SBEX, read more, while Williams and Munoz are coming off excellent HS seasons. Throw in Jodi Atkins and Abby Lee, who are both a shade under the "magic number" and you're looking at five players around six feet




Jazz Taylor appeared to be back completely when I caught her in December, the Suber twins, Briana and Kiana, athleticism just overwhelms me at times while Sara Williams is carrying over the great job I saw her putting in at the one to the club season. I expect Madison Washington to explode at any time, she joins  a very talented group of players I'll catch again at the Heart of Texas next month