Thursday, April 23, 2015

Cy Fair Premier Blue runner-up #Hoopfest WNBA Blue

Cy Fair Premier has an abundance of talent on both teams and the Blue squad certainly joins White with of the states best. Jordan Ott has shown me a lot in a very short time, good body and IQ and once she gets going, she's hard to contain. Miranda Ramsey and Haley Johnson have both made big jumps over last season yet their desire simply shows me they aren't done. Another jump is from Keaton Sayers, a young lady I saw in middle school that simply blew me away and she along with Alyce Fields. On the downside, I didn't get to see Emer Nichols, a 6'4 post that showed me range last season but she'll be back soon

Sierra Cheetam's length and ability to score has college coaches drooling with anticipation on her upside while JoAnne Taylor's mindset is you simply can't stop her and with an improved mid and long range game, her mind ain't playing tricks on her. I think I first mentioned Mackenzie Green being on the scene when she was in the 5th grader but remember that name as she joins the list of top 2019 players in the state. Cydney Rivera has catapulted her way to one of the states top freshmen and the Tip Sheet sort of gives you a clue

Cydney Rivera Tip Sheet