Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Has Extra Shoulders Coming In


There is nothing more refreshing than watching talented young players coming up. Some are already ahead of the game, some will catch-up and pass others but developing and competing is what it's all about. Year before last, I took a stab at the incoming freshmen class at Klein Forest and I told everyone that group would turn that program around and as usual I was correct. Last season I wrote about Spring's incoming freshmen Killer Bees Ready To Spring Into Action and although they didn't make the playoffs, I was still correct because two of the the three had to sit out due to transfer rules so we'll mark that one with an asterisk. This season, Gabrielle Shoulders is on point to be one of the top freshman in the city and her arrival at Spring won't come a minute too soon as she joins "The Killer Bees"

Here's the story on Springing Back Into Contention