Wednesday, May 7, 2014

DC Queens 2021 at Girls Got Game #DCSportsDFW


I just got off the phone with Michael Cooper, who coaches 2020 Blue for DC Queens and is also one of the directors as well as AAU president for the region just to make sure what I was reading was correct regarding 2021. I knew Tori Alexander was in the 4th grade but I didn't realize Sanaa Showers was also. Showers, along with Kayla Glover and Ariyanna Hines, brought so much heat I had to fan myself a couple of times



This is a very talented group of young ladies, Destiny Coe already knows how to battle and finish, Kendall Brown is something to watch in the open court while one of the babies of the babies, Alexander, just gets it already. These young ;ladies are ahead of the game, Zaria Rufus and Halle Jessie are right there with them and I'm going to get a  kick out of watching these young ladies progress over the years