Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Coming up, the GPR staff closes out Mother's Day Weekend at #PrimeTime





Since I became involved in covering girl's basketball and having the pleasure of college coaches contacting me,not once has a coach called and asked who won the game, they want to know about players and as I tweeted early last Saturday at Prime Time's Mother's Day Weekend event, I had a chance to identify numerous players capable of not just playing at the next level but players capable of playing at the highest level of the next level.

 Lee Green's squad along with the two HGEE teams, Fred and 15U and Rockwall-Lang had several solid players participating in the HS division that can play D1 basketball but throughout the event there was talent, especially at the younger ages who have several BCS contender types

Tomorrow, I'll close out the HS division the way I started this week, with a bang so stay tuned and always, always remember, it's not what you do, it's who you do it against and equally important TALENT IS EVERYWHERE