Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Texas Lone Star Red at Girls Got Game #DCSportsDFW


Texas Lone Star Red is new program and both Red and Lone Star Blue has some talented players on both teams. I caught both teams early on opening day, I saw more of Blue as  had a chance to watch them again on Sunday so I'll start with Red. Mackenzie Hewitt is tough and smart and the one, she creates well for herself and others and, well she's simply an athlete as I had a chance to speak with her and her coach on Sunday, I found out she was a standout softball players as well


Christina Mason could shoot it long and mid range while Carli Shields also showed she could hit the mid and finish strong. Keldan Seeger's length created some issues on both ends while Rachel Woopman just found ways to get to the basket. Elizabeth Allanach and Janeesa Payment also came up with some big plays during the event. I''ll keep an eye out for this talented squad, I believe I'll catch them again t Prime Time Nationals