Wednesday, August 9, 2017

DC Queens 2023 Orange play up and show up @ 2017 Prime Time Nationals #8thGrade

All I can say is wow and sometimes even I get confused but that's usually when I'm #BOTH, well actually it isn't and I truly don't because I always say "I don't have to see a player a hunnid times to know they can play" and this talented DC Queens squad of 6th graders left me speechless a few weeks ago, actually a couple of months ago but when you talk about a group of talented young players ready for "Prime Time" action, had to get that plug in, well this is definitely one

READ MORE

You can read the earlier story in above link and add a "boost" on the players as they played 2 years up and finished with 5th at the 2017 Prime Time Nationals, which was no easy feet and if you follow Twitter, before you send me any nonsense attempting to get smart me, I have a saying "it's not what you do, it's who you do it against" and this talented group has been playing in HS division all year,  so going against older players, that can play and competing definitely played a part in this teams growth and success


Again, this team is loaded from top to bottom and most of these players will make immediate impacts when they get in high school and I'm saying that now while they still have 2 more years before they actually get there so this one is on me, but always remember you're already on my radar and I'm definitely ready for the run