Thursday, May 29, 2014

Peters ignites RL9 at #MemorialWeekendShowdown

Bernie Peters belongs in several clubs I've made up, she's in the "game stars at the one" club and even more importantly she's a Hall Of Fame in the "size don't matter" Texas edition. The Rl9 spark-plug caught my eye way back when she was in the 8th grade, read more

I said she had "IT" back in 2010 and she also had D1 colleges extend her offers to her so no matter what you hear or think, this young lady has been on the map

Maddie Powers has been on the map as well, I recall watching her run around when her mom was coaching my daughter and the improvement she has continued to show has her in a great situation for the next level, it always did, she's six feet and athletic and what I saw this past weekend should have her a D1 lock. Other than Gabby Castillo who has definitely improved and Alexis Adams who will be on Tip Sheet, I can't give you a rundown on anyone else due to numbers being incorrect on the roster