Wednesday, May 28, 2014

TPE 2018 steadily improving #MemorialWeekendShowdown

The game starts at the one but it doesn't hurt to have a 6'4 8th grader creating problems down low. My first look at Uchenna Nwoke left me with thoughts of her showing a lot of potential yet still raw in  Girl's Got Game event I covered earlier this month but after seeing her this past weekend, she's definitely been on the pit because everything she's doing is now more fluid and her upside is more than 76 inches




Tatum Henderson continues to improve and her ability to find ways to put the ball in the basket and what I can I say about the speedster Cyelist Smith other than she simply went completely off in the Memorial Weekend Showcase. This is a talented team and many of these young ladies on TPE 2018  will be household names in HS