Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Under The Radar "Tip Sheet" #MemorialWeekendShowcase


I had a chance to see several Girlz Prep Report "Under The Radar" players in action over the weekend and to say they all did well would be an understatement. "It's not what you do, it's who you do it against" and equally as important "It's also who you do it in front of" and one more time, I talking about me

2015

Brooke Jolivette (Cy Fair Jolivette) Don't get shook by Brooke is something I love to type and she's doing it with regularity. Her size makes her an and one waiting to happen but that midrange was click as well as the long range as she simply made things happen

Charlotte Hodges (Cy Fair Jolivette) Simply a premium player for the next level because she's right at the magic number, that's six feet, and she can not only score consistently in the paint, she can stretch the defense with her range. Hodges just won't quit and as a bonus she rebounded well on both ends



2016

Alexia Torres (San Antonio Islanders)- Torres is a smart and gifted guard that simply can shoot the lights out but her basketball IQ is what continues to blow me away. She gets to whatever spot she wants on offense, sees the floor well and can either take defenders off the dribble or launch it from , well San Antonio

Maci Forsythe (Lady Big Dogs) There's no surprise that Forsythe is leading her team in three point accuracy but the main thing I like from what I'm seeing is her aggressiveness on both ends. She's a good ball handler that knows the game and the added intensity I'm seeing will be huge for the next level