Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Texas Preps Elite 2019 shows Morgan isn't only one Taylor made #MemorialWeekendShowdown

TAYLOR MORGAN

2020 Taylor Morgan is all smiles, she made me take notice at the HoopAHolics Camp I covered back in December and although I didn't remember where I saw her on the court, I remembered I had seen her. Morgan is one of the players on TPE 2019 that caught my eye over the weekend and although I only caught them briefly, I spotted several players that simply made things happen



ARIYANNA HALL & MALLORY KIMBLE


Morgan knows the game and she made big plays on both ends while Ashleigh Smith and Kinley Brown brought huge amounts of heat while I was watching. Smith is very active on the floor while Brown plays the passing lanes quite well. Mallory Kimble and Sydney Foster also showed a lot of potential while Ariyanna Hall simply scored at will as she got to the rim whenever she wanted using her athleticism while also anticipating things before they happen