Monday, May 12, 2014

Another #AutoAwesome weekend in the Metroplex #PrimeTime


I had a chance to catch both some talented teams along with countless players that showed the ability to play at the next level and I'm talking about the highest level included. For those of you just joining my blog, keep in mind my primary goal is identifying individuals capable of playing ball in college and once again, I saw plenty


We'll start it off with the 6th/7th grade division as I break down each team, keep in mind players and parents that I'm always looking for progression and at this age, no one can be counted out as far as playing at the next level

I also want to give a special S/O to Prime Time's David Stephens and Brandon Hollmann for not only their hospitality but letting me be apart of their vision as it too is going to the next level