Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Who's the Mack ain't only Phenomenal player #TAMUCamp

I told 2015 Kayla Mack this was the first picture I had of her smiling, keep in mind I caught this young lady back in the 8th grade, but she quickly corrected me that it was the second picture I had with her smiling, I already knew that but I love players that pay attention and she does on off the court, read more

Mack's game has become more deadlier than ever and she's among the top mid and long range shooters I've watched this season and she was one of the reasons the Lady Houston Phenoms went 5-0 over the weekend



Mack wasn't the only reason, this team is loaded and even though it's still hard to get Jasmyne Harris to smile, she's putting plenty of smiles on college coaches faces as she is simply of the best 2016 prospects in the state, well so is Jakeria Ford and those two, along with Joyce Kennerson, one of the top 2015 guards in Texas, all made the East vs West All Star squad.

Remember that commercial, when EF Hutton talks, people listen, yeah I know what eventually happened but I tweeted when I'm adamant about something, just take the gift and this is a "MUST SEE" July stop