Monday, June 30, 2014

Is this enough? Don't be misled and don't wait till it's too late



I know many of you THINK you know how this works but the problem is the majority of people love to be misinformed about the system. If I take the time to post something directly from the NCAA saying that less than 5% of HS seniors actually go on to receive a scholarship that should be enough



If I give you my unbiased opinion on whether your daughter could possibly play at the next level, you see unlike other services I actually watch the kids and don’t just send out  mass emails saying what I can do without actually seeing the player that should be enough


If I promote players that I feel can play at the next level and try to give them more opportunities than they would have had, hey the kids are doing the work, I’m only the messenger and the vast majority of players that actually go on to the next level have only one or two legitimate offers, well that should be enough but what really should solidify it all is this


Brian Jolivette ‏@BrianJolivette  Jun 27

@girlzprepreport thanks so much for the love and support over the years. The service u offer is the best in the country