Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dynasty Elite #TJShowcase Rosewood runner-up



I've referenced this organization to Blake Carrington and sadly so few know how this ties but the magic of Google will tell you exactly why I say what I say, well most of the time. Shae Moore and Quai Sims are more than just a next level backcourt, they get everyone else going and usually help keep the tempo up. Moore is a gifted scorer that can also rebound while Sims can both score and run the team. The progression I'm seeing from Naomi Brown is mind boggling and her upside is nowhere near where it will be yet she's turning heads already and with her size and strength, she can be a terror in the paint.


Chelsea Gray simply excites me and she can attack and anticipate as good as any other 2017 in the area but what I'm seeing more of is her ability to face the basket and score along with defend baseline to baseline. Aaliyah Wheatfall also grabs a lot of steals by reading the defense, she relishes the contact to the basket and finishes strong. Michesha Williams deflected shots, her length enabled her to make some changes and Sharde Wynne simply overpowers opponents with her strength