Thursday, April 23, 2015

Texas Elite Phenoms win #Hoopfest WNBA Blue


Anytime I get to pat myself on the back I'm going to jump on it and although it wasn't four score and seven years ago, well it wasn't even four years ago but I told you about this team read more

I love those little siminisms and my saying "the hunted shall be the hunter" as well as "team of the future" and topped off with "some of the best young talent" and all I can say is either you listen and absorb because I truly know what I'm talking about and colleges  if you ain't subscribing you ain't trying  read more



Jakeria Ford, Alyssa Okeone and Jasmyne Harris are the foundation that has been in place the longest and are, let me hashtag it, #D1LOCKS and you can throw the key away, yeah I've used that line but it sounds so good. Ford's upside is amazing, she doesn't realize how good she can be while Okeone has developed into one of the states top players above the magic number, she's 6'2 with a long wingspan, but can score facing the basket and from the wing off the dribble and Harris, well let me SIM it up like this, she's 5'9 and plays above the rim but read the Tip Sheet

Tip Sheet on Jasmyne Harris



Losing Joyce Kennerson was a void that needed to be filled however Kyler Wyatt brinbgs so much energy on both ends plus can score, three ball included has helped the transition. Ford, Harris, Alanna Spencer and Katie Owen also can shoot the long ball, I called Alanna " Spencer for Hire" and although yall might not catch some of this but with the magic of Google you can get it. Owen might wind up being the X factor on this squad before it's all said and done, sort of like a silent assassin waiting and you talk about waiting, Makeedah Collins has been waiting her turn for a minute and the effort she brings in the paint on both ends will spell relief. Poised beyond her years, freshman Dymond Gladney has shown before it's all said and done she could be "flawless" as the tools are there and the valuable experience she's getting from being "in the heat" will show that it's going hard to melt a Dymond, yeah that was priceless