Thursday, April 23, 2015

Texas Elite Adipure #Hoopfest WNBA Blue


Here's another squad you don't want to turn your back on and I can tell you that for a number of reasons. I liked Angela Wadley's strength and body as she delivered and received punishment in stride. The improvement of another SC, Sydney Cole, had me beaming, hey's she's 6'3 and young, huge upside after making giant strides over the past two seasons, I see ya Syd. Another player that has made a jump is Annalise Briscoe who is capable of putting up numbers quickly





Taylor Sheppard, Stephanie Walker  and Jennifer White all will fill in many pieces when they're on the floor but like I said, this is a squad you don't want to take for granted, Sheppard also is a nightmare on defense, she simply makes things happen which create to easy offensive baskets for her team.

A few players weren't on hand for the Hoopfest but  a couple that simply went off during the tournament were Alex Frankhouser and Sierra Wooley. Frankhouser was unconscious, she dropped two threes, I went and got a water from the concession stand and she dropped a couple of more in case I missed the first two. Her shooting and her body type will open some eyes but both of mine were open by the return of SiSi which is why she made the Tip Sheet


Sierra Wooley Tip Sheet