Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Insiders Black looking up VARSITY #Hoopfest


I've watched this team on three separate occasions and I already see improvement from multiple players but one thing that I always love to see is players that get after it on both ends. Ariel Elzie is 6'2 and I've watched her block over 30 shots so far this season as her timing has definitely improved along with her ability to finish. My first real look at Isabel Rathgeb showed me a number of things but her length is definitely a plus as she can create and attack from the wing. Kayla Mayes is strong and physical as well as Sydney west who is facing the basket more and scoring

New addition Valencia Grayson has definitely been a bright spot, high BB-IQ plus she see's the floor well but scrappy guards are everywhere on this team. Dymond Taylor's confidence has elevated her game on both ends, same can be said for Nakayla Scott but if you want physicality from that position, Cierra Golden and Lynbria Jackson will give it to you and like Taylor, can shoot the long ball. Speaking of long ball shooters, Sierra Fuller has the right name cause she's on Tip Sheet for keep the nets fuller, get it