Friday, April 10, 2015

2015 Hoopfest blazing with talent


I'm using the next two weekends as a pre-exposure event update for my scouting service and the list of players I'm anticipating to see is sort of a "Who's Who" on talent. Based on the rosters I've received, several of the states top juniors will be right before me this weekend including the Texas Elite Phenoims triple threat of Jasmyne Harris, Jakeira Ford and Alyssa Okoene but it doesn't stop there. Texas Elite's Houston connection has several next level players among their numerous teams and I'll catch most of them during the next two weeks

Cy Fair Premier, SA Islanders and Austin Elite are rolling shorthanded due to prom or injuries but based on who I know or the rosters I've received for the teams, there is still plenty to choose from with Crossover Premier, 3T,  Houston Elite, Runnin Rebels, Lady Dominators and Lady Road Runners

Multiple Houston Premier teams have me beaming as they always bring a little something special in every age group as well as DFW Houston and Fort Bend Stars but I'm truly looking forward to seeing Northside Ballers and Sports Prep as well, both have some of the best young talent in the area that just finished their freshmen seasons and I'm also looking forward to seeing Space City Elite and the young Pearland Hawks squad as well as Go Hard so providing I have the necessary tools, aka roster info, your team and your daughters will definitely be seen

Tournament schedule can be seen by clicking EVENTS link and then Hoopfest