Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Always remember game is game



I take a lot of random pictures and when I feel like going into another mode I find one to go along with a story. I've talked about recruiting services numerous times and how the system works and whether people choose to believe me or not is irrelevant because at the end of the day, I'm usually right about whatever I say

I had a parent forward me an email from a recruiting service saying they were only taking 300 players a year, another saying a player had just secured a D1 scholarship for the $3500 they charged however a disclaimer was placed saying "this is not typical" but the ones that truly amaze is when parents gets a letter saying how well their daughter played and they weren't even there

All of these should raise red flags and I've put up the data from NCAA numerous times, I just updated the latest and less than 5% of high school seniors get scholarships to an NCAA school so the number is probably around 10% period when you include every level. It's all about exposure and sometimes your daughter might need help and remember, I will always keep it real and college coaches who know me, know that

READ MORE