Monday, April 13, 2015

2015 Insiders Hoopfest standings


When I'm drained, my adrenaline gets going watching talent and on both days, I saw a whole lot of it starting with the 6th grade group from the Varsity champion Fort Bend Stars all the way to the WNBA Blue champs Texas Elite Phenoms and with close to 500 players to evaluate, I think I saw enough to keep me busy all week

I'll be tweeting out pics from the event along with doing mini stories on quite a few of the teams and I'll throw in a tip sheet from each division so stay tuned, I'm not watching any talent now so the adrenaline isn't where it needs to be but be ready, it's coming and here is how it ended

WNBA BLUE Division
1st Texas Phenoms Elite
2nd Cy Fair Premier White
Consolation Austin Elite RFW

WNBA BLACK Division
1st Cy Fair Premier
2nd SA Islanders
Consolation Running Gators

NCAA Division
1st Lady Fireballers Varsity
2nd North Side Ballers
Consolation Go Hard

VARSITY Division
1st Houstonians
2nd DFW Houston 15u
Consolation Houston Premier Orange

GOLD Division
1st HK Express 8th grade
2nd Fort Bend Stars 7th grade
Consolation Pearland Hawks

SILVER Division
1st Fort Bend Stars 6th grade
2nd Crossover Elite 7th

Consolation Houston Premier 7th