Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Runnin Rebels #Hoopfest WNBA Black


This is a team with players that I've watched over the past three seasons just continue to get better and one of those, Taylor Hunter, made the Tip Sheet, read more Hunter got the nod simply because she's come back to just about where she was prior to an injury and if you've been following what I've been saying forever, there's nothing like a success story and I love the underdog because, one more time, it makes for a good story

Melissa Rodriguez could have made as easily as she makes those long range shots she's shown me time and time again and after a very successful school season, she's on course for an explosive weekend coming up, trust me. Leslie Lockridge got into the act at the Hoopfest, I didn't see very game she played in but the ones I did see along with the score sheets tells me she was in a zone and not just from bta

Sable Dennison has progressed nicely since I caught her in middle school, she's physical on both ends, can score taking contact and is seeing the floor better each time I watch her . Athena Co showed she could knock down the long range shots as well plus Amanda Figueroa played well on both ends showing she can score multiple ways and also defend