Thursday, April 23, 2015

Houston Insiders add a Mirakle #Hoopfest WNBA Blue


Eryka Sidney is one of the states top 2016 guards, that has been established simply by her ability to take over games, she made the Tip Sheet however what I saw from 6'1 Mirakle Sally over the weekend definitely put a throwback smile on my face. She's powerful, in fact one of the most powerful inside players in the area and she goes after everything in the paint on both ends but watching her hit the short jumpers tells me many colleges are going to take notice

The improvement of Tasia Hayes and Taylor Coleman on both ends also are huge plusses, Hayes is under control and at the Hoopfest threaded the needle better than a master seamstress, top that one. Coleman just plays hard, she's relentless on the boards and on defense but if there was a James Brown award in girls' basketball it would go to Demetria Heard who seems to be everywhere and is capable of scoring point while sacrificing her body getting all types bruises yet jumping straight back up with the " I Feel Good" mindset is something to see

Beth Hawkins has also been a pleasant surprise, she's six feet and can shoot the three but her length while doing certain things in the paint adds to her talent. Her confidence is definitely back and she's ready to prove that she can definitely help at the next level. Also ready to prove something are Toraya Bass and Patricia French and like that guy with the beard in TV, they join Hayes as a Cy Springs Family Affair. Both are explosive, Bass from the four and French the two/three and simply bring an added amount of energy




You have to trust me on this one and all I can say is tell me when I've been wrong but as Kiara McElroy recovers, hopefully she'll be back for July but every college coach I've talked to about shooters in 2016 know this young lady can simply score. She's also the ALL TIME leading four point converter I've seen in my life, man or woman and her strength. well that in itself tells you something about not only how strong she is but focused enough to take the lick and drop it

ERYKA SIDNEY Tip Sheet