Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Houston Lady Roadrunners #Hoopfest WNBA Blue

Some of the faces have changed over the years but Tasharian Robinson and Quatera Limbrick have been the glue, Robinson on defense and Limbrick on offense and both are among the best at doing what they do in the state for their classes, it's as simple as that. They've added Irenisha Johnson who is simply one of the most explosive jumpers I've seen since the last decade, she elevates over taller players with ease. Athleticism runs galore and Labraye Jackson and Limbrick applying pressure is going to burst a lot of pipes this weekend

They picked up other exciting players, Brianna Jackson and Madison Houston keep the heat going when they're in, I liked what I saw in Natalie Brannon being complimentary but what I liked even more was the improvement from Ari Taylor, she's 6'2, a freshman and isn't done, trust me. I've watched Jada Felder go off numerous times in her career, so you want to have as many weapons as you can on that end but Daizha Norris blew me away which is why I not only call her CLUTCH but why she made the Tip Sheet

Daizha Norris Tip Sheet