Thursday, April 2, 2015

'16 Torres rolling to #Hoopfest with SA Islanders


I get requests to watch this and that over and over and over and I try to accommodate if I'm covering an event but one of the biggest, well smartest moves I've made was catching the San Antonio Islanders a few years ago and getting a glimpse of Alexia Torres who is more than a next level player, she's a legitimate D1 player that will do some damage in her high school career

Not only is she smart and under control. the Under The Radar star simply can shoot the lights out and I'm not just typing extra characters to please my editor. I've watched Torres improved in all areas of her game including defense and when you can score like she can and play that passing lane.......

ARCHIVED STORIES

Torres isn't the only talented Islander that will be playing in the Houston Insiders Hoopfest April 11/12 and Ticketmaster isn't handling the registration or selling tickets this year but you can register until NOON SATURDAY April 4th by clicking the link below


REGISTER