Thursday, April 2, 2015

'17 Hernandez opening club season on fire


When Bianca Hernandez was younger, I had just watched her put on a shooting exhibition for the San Antonio Stars, this was about three years ago and I snapped this picture for a reason because I knew she'd playing again and she showed me she had nit only the right mindset to get her rest but she was observing some of the older players

ARCHIVED STORIES

Fast forward to her sophomore season at Reagan HS after transferring from Antonian Prep and Hernandez continued to show progression and intensity on both ends but what I'm liking is she's understanding even more how to create her shot as well as take players off the dribble but last weekend, she showed a glimpse of the not yet finished product which will be playing at next level so take a look