Friday, July 27, 2012

Who Told You First? Still Phenominal


Shannon Jones and company jumped out early and didn't let up as the Houston Lady Phenoms sported their pink attire and won going away. I mentioned the Phenoms had some of the most exciting young players in the area, please use search task-bar at top and on website because like the Phenoms, I'm on a roll and don't have time to look back. By that, I mean the youngsters have had a dose of reality by playing up which in the long run will help them as hunted shall be the hunter, passing of the sword or my own siminism, payback is a, well never mind. This is one of the teams of the future, trust me they are not that far off and one more time,  remember where you heard it

True story, over the weekend, there were several coaches inquiring about one of the top 2014 players in the area. They had absolutely no clue on who this kid was even though she's played in other events. Girlz Prep Report doesn't care if you play for a team some may consider prestigious or some consider a mom and pop shop, there are more ways to go HerbAl and I'm putting out the talent :)

More to come !!!!