Tuesday, April 28, 2015

College coaches updated GPR Rankings 2016/17/18 about to drop

Jasmyne Harris 

There's plenty of buzz about certain players I've been talking about forever and it's good to see others seeing it as well however I consider myself pretty god at what I do and back in 2012 at Prime Time Nationals I saw three players that I KNEW were BCS locks, Lauren Cox, Natalie Chou and Jasmyne Harris. Cox and Chou have been receiving national attention and at this weekends Heart of Texas, several BCS programs caught wind of Harris and her high flying acts saying that they had never heard about her, well you ain't subscribing to my service or reading my blog because that little search bar is there for a reason and although I mention tons of players that can play at the next level, certain tags I attach like BCS locks are there for a select few

Harris and her talented Phenom squad fits the profile of young teams with talented players I've looked at for years and when I say "it's not what you do it's who you do it against" is primarily there for someone that thinks just because they score a lot of points against someone that might not be at the same level they are, that makes them a legitimate prospect and it does not however I always stress this over and over, I can tell who has "it" simply because I've been doing this a long time and I know where the various "bars" have been set and I'm not dropping stuff on social media that sounds like I just left a "bar"

People always ask me why I don't cover this national event or that one and my response has been the same, my primary goal when I started doing this was to get Texas players exposure they weren't getting, our top players are as good as any other state in the country so common sense would tell you that the various levels that follow are within those parameters as well. I do plan on going regional to cover the surrounding states but that's about as far as I can do on my own and to make sure I'm doing it to the best of my ability and I don't care if your tennis shoes are faded, your playing in T-shirts with numbers written on by Sharpies, if you can play, I will definitely know because talent is everywhere


COLLEGE COACHES