Friday, October 11, 2013

2016 will be well represented at Space City Impact


Madison Schenck continues to add stuff to her game and over the summer, she not only showed she was a next level player, but a D1  player as well. Anna McCleod was already receiving correspondence from D1 schools however she blew up over the summer after showing BCS potential. These two young ladies happen to play for SATCH and will be performing in the Space City Impact again next year. This is a tournament for home schooled teams and I was pleasantly surprised at the talent. Also on the rise is Madison's younger sister, Mikayla, who I saw first hand grow both on and off the court right before my eyes and she is, well let's just say you'll be hearing that named mentioned with the top 2018s



At the Midland Hoops 32, I saw several players from New Way Christian who will be in attendance as well so I'm getting pumped just thinking about it but January will be here before you know it


Read more