Monday, March 4, 2013

Coming up-State Tournament and Cy Fair Camp recaps

2014 stars Kala Green (Round Rock) and Tiara Davenport (San Antonio Johnson)

I was wondering how I would top off a magnificent and entertaining state championship on my visit to Austin Friday and Saturday since there was a gap between my next big event I'll cover, which will be the BigTyme March Fest and the Cy Fair Evaluation Camp certainly filled the gap with flying colors

Over 100 young ladies had a chance to be evaluated by yours truly, many for the first time and as I explained to the campers, I always look for progression every time I see them. This week, I'll do a recap of the state tournament and Cy Fair camp along with mini-stories and "Tip Sheets" from each.

There was so much talent in the Cy Fair event that I'm doing separate "Tip Sheets" from the morning and afternoon sessions not to mention a story on my early favorite to represent R3 next season

Stay tuned, it's coming!