Thursday, May 1, 2014

Gordon sisters b2b weekends

Myra and Lexi Gordon


Last week I had a chance to catch one of the top freshman prospects in the state, Lexi Gordon from LD Bell at the Heart of Texas playing on a very young and exciting Texas Adidas Elite-Franey squad. That team was one that stayed on my "must see" list last season because of the numerous prospects that WILL play at the next level, well nothing has changed

This weekend, I get to see Myra live and in living color going for HGEE. Myra helped show me at the Hoop-A-Holics Camp back in December that I don't need glasses to know that 2020 is going to be very special

It looks like I'll be busy again looking at talented young players, this is what I do and nothing pleases me more than watching players compete and progress


SCHEDULE