Wednesday, September 18, 2013

2015 Texas BCS Erica Ogwumike

I can't get the visual of this young lady running around at 4 or 5 watching her older sisters and after writing these first few words, I'm beginning to see why my hair is changing colors because time has definitely flown. Playing on "definitely flown" is one way to describe Erica Ogwumike as she continues to elevate her game and soar to new heights. Team always have to have players that do the little things that might not show up in the box score and her consistency on both ends helped Cy Fair Ogwumike to one of their most successful season, closing with the coveted Nike Nationals crown

Don't get me wrong, she can also put numbers up in droves and I envision some triple doubles in the mix as she has played all  five positions during her career at Cy Woods and she is one of the main reasons I have the team that lost in E8  in overtime last season being our front runner for the Region 3 representative in Austin next March