Monday, June 2, 2014

Don't be fooled by Cy Fair Shock youth #PrimeTime #SisterSledge


Okay these names have been changed, not to protect the innocent but because I forgot them, hey at least I;m honest. I guess the novices are wondering "why this guy has the girls on his website"

The reason is because it's mine, I can and even more importantly, I saw them doing thing between games that you don't see your average 4th and 5th graders doing. First thing I looked as was ball handling and look some of these young ladies went between their legs and behind their backs, in the same motion, better than, get this, division guards that have signed this season

Blah blah blah, it was halftime, no one was on them and saying that to a normal person, yeah I get it, but in this, evaluating talent, not only am I NOT normal, I truly know what I'm looking at and I can't wait to see this group in action.

Oh one more thing, one of them drilled about 3 step back three's in a row effortlessly, more to came and let me close with this, 2021 will definitely be fun and as far as 2022, can't wait to say I TOLD YOU