Monday, March 23, 2015

TWELVE wins 7th Grade Championship #PrimeTime


This photo probably best describes the early morning game to crank off Championship Sunday at MI3 Center between TWELVE and Crossover in my first area tournament I'm covering from Prime Time Sports. TWELVE held on to win the game which proved to be the one for the title in the 7th grade division in a game that could have gone either way and definitely went down to the wire. TWELVE blew me away last season and although I didn't think they would be able to pull this often before the game, after the opening tip I remembered why they actually blew me away because they simply keep coming at you.


Precious Daily is one of several talented sisters and she has star written all over her simply because I said so. Well it actually goes a little bit deeper, she's playing up and starts at the one, that 's where the game starts but her IQ on the court is so advanced for her age. She and fellow '21 Cornecia Thompson make this team go, both attack strong and play defense but can open up things from the outside. Big ups to Sha'Dimon King who improves every time I see her and she did a great job in the paint on both ends

TWELVE won this game because of their role players and the heat Jessica Ransom brought on defense was smoking. Huge plays by Cameron Richards, Hart Ray, Olivia  Fox and Payton Dirdot as well as key rebounding Katie Jo Lingo throughout the event. Fox and Ava Pointer also made good decisions in crunch time as well as Dirdot who did a touch pass for a lay-up that got the team, crowd and myself fired up