Saturday, March 21, 2015

Prime Time event kicks off GPR Texas club season coverage



What's one of my favorite sayings, oh yeah talent is everywhere and over the years I must say that I have  had a chance to see some talented players all over and many of which I caught at a Prime Time event, like 2016 stars Natalie Chou and Lauren Cox while they were in middle school and if you don't know who they are, well just Google them

Another of my fabulous saying is it's not what you do, it's who you do it against which carries an amendment of it's also who you do it in front of. Weekend before last, I had a chance to cover the "#Battle At The Hive" in Oklahoma and if you use that hashtag on Twitter or in the search bar on this blog, you'll see what I do and how I roll

Here are the upcoming events I'll be covering this season so stay tuned


EVENTS