Friday, March 27, 2015

UNSIGNED Kryshonna Carter is LEGIT #UnderTheRadar


Maybe it's the deceptive change of pace, then again it could be the explosive first step which allows Kryshonna Carter to get by defenders easily. I mean what can I say, she can not only handle the ball but do it under pressure, you know see some drills where players are doing this and that around cones, well cones don't move which is why I through the under pressure in. This young lady is a perfect example of the hashtag #sizedontmatter because I can't tell you how many times I've seen hear and desire coupled with talent overcome a lot of things




She opened things in a big way as she was noted as being a ZONE BUSTER because of her long ball accuracy so I'm saying all of that to go along with this, she can also defend and run a team

ARCHIVED STORIES