Sunday, March 1, 2015

Rudder holds off A&M Consolidated to advance to state



When I caught Rudder a couple of weeks ago playing Stratford, it was actually my first time seeing the team in a few years. I caught several of their players on the club circuit but after watching the athleticism and heat that they brought, it's no surprise that they put this together and are heading to state




The twins, Briana and Kiana Suber, gave me some lasting memories that will be forever embedded my mind with the hangin in the air, double and triple pumps, ESPN Top 10 worthy blocks and I could just go on and on and on about how impressed I was but it wasn't just the twins



Ebony James and Patrickia Daily brought it on both ends over and over and what an I say about Ke"Asia Williams as she along with B Suber put up numbers galore. Teashton Thompson, Meagan Daily, and Jasmine Johnson have been key reserves all season but not as much as this weekend when Rudder battled through foul trouble and those players had to step up. Cheyenne Nunley was out due to an injury








K Suber ices this one with two free throws and Rudder moves on to state


Read more