Tuesday, March 24, 2015

2019 Lady Elite #PrimeTime


I caught Lady Elite Rams a couple of times this past weekend at my first area Prime Time event this season and the team is made up of players from the LaPorte and Deer Park area and a number of players definitely showed potential not only among the starters but throughout the team and like I always say you have to keep working. I liked Rebekah Atilano when I caught her at Texas Elite Eval and to be honest I liked her even more this weekend because I saw her do even more. She can score multiple ways and defend, huge upside and speaking of upside Nia McCovery is a 2020 playing up on this talented 2019 team




Brooklyn Balderas can score in droves, quick release and has range while Miranda Jimenez and Priscilla Elizondo did a good job defensively, both on the perimeter and inside. Lexi Garza also did a good job in the paint on both ends while Haley Avalos and Gabriella Gallegos saw the floor well. I've seen Kayla Dlouhy and Jalyssa Reyes before and I'm aware of their potential as well but I hadn't seen Kerri Johnson who happened to be a pleasant surprise. When I say the team has potential and upside, I truly mean it and Johnson is ahead of the game because of her length and athleticism at her ageand some of the things she does instinctively you just can't teach