Sunday, August 6, 2017

NTX Raptors @ 2017 Prime Time Nationals #8thGrade

I was watching all of the gadgets my grandchildren have and I told my ex-wife how amazed at how things have changed. I used to love dinosaurs , ankylosaurus was one of my favorites so when I saw the name NTX Raptors, I knew I would be impressed. Let me jump right into it, this team is well disciplined and gets after but the most noticeable thing is that they play within themselves and at this age, that's definitely huge

Jadyn Fife and Kelsey Boyette have already made Tip Sheets this season, Fife who's athleticism and ability to get to the basket is only overshadowed by that midrange I love seeing her shoot. Boyette knows and shows the game starts at the one and getting others involved is key but she also "unlocked" it with that same key by taking over when needed

This is one squad you don't want to turn your back on, Jasmine Quintana keeps getting better, showing me something new every time I see the squad, definitely love what Caitlyn Kobiskie is doing inside, rebounding on both ends and not only finishing but with contact and the jumps Kate Layton keeps showing me are definitely high ones. She is creating her own shot more, in traffic, while attacking and finishing after the lick