Saturday, August 26, 2017

'21 Peyton Andrews progression has me speechless #GPRUnderTheRadar


I finally had a chance to watch Peyton Andrews highlight video from the summer and 2 minutes into it I knew 140 characters wouldn't do it justice. When I first saw Peyton, I guess what impressed me most was that she was a big that could should the ;long ball however after not settling for just being a back to the basket player, she has elevated her game to handle the ball in the open floor as well as take defenders off the dribble but I really like is her ability to get into the paint and score with either hand, love the spin and finishing with the left. Oh yeah, she can still let it fly from deep but adding everything I said as well as the floater and even more importantly, playing the passing lanes and seeing the floor continues to elevate her stock