Wednesday, August 9, 2017

DC Queens 2022 White definitely left me thinking #DYNOMITE @ 2017 Prime Time Nationals #7thGrade

I knew I was going to be in for a long day and when those energy drinks affect have little  or no effect, the next best thing for me is live and in living color action and this DC Queens 2022 White definitely gave me that. The numerous screenshots of scoreboards and score-sheets I get are basically meaningless to me and I immediately delete them because one more time "my primary purpose is to identify next level players" that's it so when I about doze and  Nadiyah Cooper blazes by me, the breeze alone wakes me up. That first step has me shaking my head, I love explosiveness and she creates some problems but she isn't by herself. Ann Thomas, Kennedi Street and Savannah Adjety all mix athleticism with ability to score

Ada Anamekwe also understands the importance of getting to the basket, her length and athleticism will definitely take her to another level, plus she defends and rebounds. When I talk about playing the passing lane, Tiana Amos definitely understands and gets it because she does it instinctively which leads to easy baskets, did I mention she too has speed. Nora Ritchie has made a jump since I saw her last, great entry passes mixed with athleticism and the ability to get to the basket and finish with contact and watching Shanelle Weber face the basket and score, couple with her length, she will definitely be hard to contain. She glides to the basket and has quick hands but the whole squad has definitely gotten better throughout the season