Friday, August 4, 2017

Cy Fair Shooters 2023 @ 2017 Prime Time Nationals #6thGrade


This talented group of young ladies made a run, I figured they would be there on Championship Sunday however my schedule didn't permit me to catch them on the rebound as they finished 4th in Prime Time Nationals 6th Grade Division. Yeah I know Madison Cox is a D1 lock, she's already over 6'0, watched her dropping threes during halftime of her MDAA older sister Lauren Cox's game against another MDAA Natalie Chou, both of which now star for Baylor, wait here's the GIF from SIM

Yep that's her and I can't remember if I called her a D1 LOCK back in the 3rd grade, I probably did knowing how much I love to do that so I can say "I told you so" but her game is really coming around but you can say that for the whole squad in the bits and pieces I saw from afar. Giselle Maul has already made one of my Tip Sheets and if I didn't say she's a lock back then, trust me she is but again I din't get to catch the team in depth like I wanted but I got ya next time and when I say I'm going to do it, it's a done deal and that applies to everything

READ MORE